attack people who
- The World Bank has disregarded the Joint Economic Committee’s 2005 inquiry into the World Bank’s “corporate governance irregularities” and “accounting problems”;
- The World Bank has failed to follow the Joint Economic Committee’s advice that professional financial and accounting employees be given independent access to the World Bank’s Board and its Audit Committee;
- The World Bank has failed to protect [Karen] Hudes against retaliation for challenges of illegality or other misconduct through external arbitration pursuant to the 2005 Lugar-Leahy amendment, which could threaten its mission;
- The World Bank has stonewalled Senator Lugar’s and Congressman Van Hollen’s four requests for the advice of the executive search firm following Hudes’ disclosure of internal control lapses;
- The World Bank has refused to comply with the Government Accountability Office inquiry into corruption requested by Senators Lugar, Leahy and Bayh for more than three years;
- Congress has reiterated its request for the GAO inquiry during hearings on the World Bank capital increase, with which it has yet to comply; and,
- Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner misrepresented progress on World Bank reform in his 11/21/12 report to the Appropriations Committees pursuant to § 7082 of the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2012.
|Former Minister of |
War making Clinton
Commander of War Obama
Head of World Bank Kim
…has refused to tackle the corruption and has had Hudes locked out of the World Bank’s headquarters.
Bennett's books are available in New York State independent bookstores: Lift Bridge Bookshop: www.liftbridgebooks.com [Brockport, NY]; Sundance Books: http://www.sundancebooks.com/main.html [Geneseo, NY]; Mood Makers Books: www.moodmakersbooks.com [City of Rochester, NY]; Dog Ears Bookstore and Literary Arts Center: www.enlightenthedog.org/ [Buffalo, NY]; Burlingham Books – ‘Your Local Chapter’: http://burlinghambooks.com/ [Perry, NY 14530]; The Bookworm: http://www.eabookworm.com/ [East Aurora, NY] • See also: World Pulse: Global Issues through the eyes of Women: http://www.worldpulse.com/ http://www.worldpulse.com/pulsewire http://www.facebook.com/#!/bennetts2ndstudy