|Rear genetically modified salmon|
Front non-genetically modified salmon
|Georgia Britannica map|
|On Food Democracy Now! site|
|Food Democracy Now! site|
We know we can build a food system that gives our communities equal access to healthy food, and respects the dignity of the farmers who produce it.
We believe in recreating regional food systems, supporting the growth of humane, natural and organic farms, and protecting the environment.
We value our children’s health, worker’s rights, conservation, and animal welfare over corporate profits.
We believe that working together, we can make this vision a reality in our lifetimes.” http://fooddemocracynow.org/about/
- Recalcine, offering therapeutic products in the general medical area as well as in the pediatrics, gastroenterology and traumatology, among others;
- Gynopharm, specializing in the women’s health products,
- Drugtech, providing products for cardiovascular neuroscience and urology treatments;
- Complex Injectables, engaged in the manufacturing of injectables;
- Biomedical Sciences, specialized in the production of drugs for dialysis, transplants, oncology and rheumatology;
- K2, focused on the production of over-the-counter healthcare and wellness products, and
- Mediderm, specializing in the skin care products.
Bennett's books are available in New York State independent bookstores: Lift Bridge Bookshop: www.liftbridgebooks.com [Brockport, NY]; Sundance Books: http://www.sundancebooks.com/main.html [Geneseo, NY]; Mood Makers Books: www.moodmakersbooks.com [City of Rochester, NY]; Dog Ears Bookstore and Literary Arts Center: www.enlightenthedog.org/ [Buffalo, NY]; Burlingham Books – ‘Your Local Chapter’: http://burlinghambooks.com/ [Perry, NY 14530]; The Bookworm: http://www.eabookworm.com/ [East Aurora, NY] • See also: World Pulse: Global Issues through the eyes of Women: http://www.worldpulse.com/ http://www.worldpulse.com/pulsewire